View Single Post
  #5  
Old 11-12-2007, 07:27 AM
ramchip ramchip is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 124
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by haynesey View Post
I think it's because they are written in American as opposed to English, and your site is a British Poker Forum.

Will have a look at each article, although they all went through a spell checker and were proof read.

Cheers,
Haynesey
There a few spelling and grammar mistakes but you can easily sort them. I have also had a quick look and I don't understand why the main sites you are promoting (with banners) are Mansion and Hollywood as I'm sure these are on the same network.

I think you should just promote one of these sites and remove the other and load a banner from another network.

Also tell your visitors more about the sites you are promoting. For example Mansion have many mtts with overlays and I'm sure they have a 150K guaranteed that has a decent overlay. Also I think that Mansion have increased the rate in which players clear bonuses.
__________________
www.eatmystack.co.uk
www.stakeashark.com
Absolute Cheats!
Reply With Quote