View Single Post
  #1  
Old 11-12-2007, 06:24 AM
Daveshoelace Daveshoelace is offline
Small fish in a big pond
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Sheffield, UK
Posts: 7
Default Sports Betting Affiliate Question

This is actually a question about sports betting affiliates, but you guys have been so helpful I reckon I can find out quicker here.

I was planning on betting on the upcoming Ricky Hatton fight. Can I sign up to a sportsbook through my own affiliate link (from a poker room that offers a sports book) and bet on it? And if I lose (which I wont because Hatton is going to cream Mayweather) I get a small percentage of my loss back?

I personally dont see why not, as Im giving the sports book business they wouldnt normally have, but Im sure there would be issues. Anyone know?

Also, is there a generic resource for affiliate/gambling legal issues?

thanks guys

The Shoelace
Reply With Quote