View Single Post
  #1  
Old 11-12-2007, 06:18 AM
ramchip ramchip is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 124
Default Pokerpotz - Poker Players Review

As a follow on from the thread below

http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/f...html#post72149

I have posted the following on my forum.

This site is not mine and has nothing to do with me or EMS. I have not even read the strategy advice because I'm simply interested in your thoughts on how good or bad the content is.

So if you have the time please visit the site and post the following comments.

1. How would you rate the strategy advice given from 1 to 10?

2. Pick a couple of topics and say what is good or bad about them?

3. Would you return to the site?

4. General overall thoughts on the site?


You must be 100% honest.


http://www.pokerpotz.com/poker-strategy/

I will post comments in this thread.
__________________
www.eatmystack.co.uk
www.stakeashark.com
Absolute Cheats!
Reply With Quote