Thread: $200 Budget
View Single Post
  #3  
Old 11-11-2007, 04:39 PM
LadyHoldem's Avatar
LadyHoldem LadyHoldem is offline
Mouthy American Girl
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 247
Send a message via MSN to LadyHoldem Send a message via Yahoo to LadyHoldem Send a message via Skype™ to LadyHoldem
Default

My opinion has actually changed, I think I would buy links in articles on newsy sites or blogs, anything with decent traffic really, because I seem to get quite a bit of traffic this way these days. From being mentioned in news articles. I'd suggest links that will stay forever, and do pass juice, just because they're preferable to expiring links that don't.

You might also go for a banner on a medium sized site, though I don't know if that would work as well.

Content is a great idea, but I generally try not to suggest that one, else I appear insincere. The more words you have floating around the more keywords.

A consult could be a good idea, there might be some traffic streams that you are not utilizing.

As Mike said, Press releases, These are good for traffic and backlinks
__________________
I'm a WAHM (work at Home Mom), I primarily write gambling content like poker reviews, and gambling news, as of right now I'm writing about the WSOPE. You could say I'm a gambling Affiliate Webmaster I review poker portals, and I am against the US Gambling ban!
Reply With Quote