Its me
Mike made a thread about Chan, and I responded there, but wanted to create a new thread for it anyways. So sorry if this is redundant.
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by Brandon
I have just been promoted to Poker Room Manager. I will now be running the Affiliate Program and the Poker Room. I am very excited, and really looking forward to converting every click you guys send, and maximizing their value.
I have already redesigned the home page, to convert better. This should be up in a week or so.
I have a heavy promotions list, that should be up shortly.
I am going to be in contact with all the PMP signups, and see what we can do to get them to deposit. Also, see what we can do to get the one deposit and gone players to come back and choose ChanPoker.
I have a lot of work ahead of me, and am VERY excited.
|