View Single Post
  #1  
Old 11-09-2007, 08:40 PM
kaus kaus is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ont, Canada
Posts: 1,391
Send a message via MSN to kaus Send a message via Yahoo to kaus Send a message via Skype™ to kaus
Exclamation Did you bid on poker-bonus-info for a link

Alright well i bought Poker Bonus Info http://www.poker-bonus-info.com which was a bidding directory...without going into the little details the site is down...hosting company took thier sweet time in sending the transfer through and there are a lot of other issues so..

If you bought a link send me a pm with site and amount that you bid and I will refund you.Payments will only be done through paypal.

.I do have a basic idea and have contacted them but this is mainly for those who have not recieved a PM from me.



I am trying to do the right thing here guys so I hope I get the same in return.

I am really sorry for the troubles in this one and will explain in PMs

Thanks
__________________
Poker Bonus


Last edited by kaus : 11-09-2007 at 10:43 PM.
Reply With Quote