View Single Post
  #7  
Old 11-08-2007, 03:53 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,092
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

That's a cool post Justin. I also concur that there are so many intelligent people here to learn from. Everybody brings different qualities and ideas to the table.

Way back in the days of PartyRiches, I envisioned this forum being the #1 resource for poker affiliates as well as a place for affiliates to meet others in the industry. To often industry message boards become a place where members just bitch and complain. I also remember the haters saying there is no way a message board filled with affiliates would be a place where people can learn from others. I mean, after all we are all eachother's competition.

Years later I am happy to see PAW is exactly what I envisioned.

Some of my greatest friendships in the world have been made because of this community. Likewise my success would be nothing without the business partners, mentors, friends, and overall intelligence I have gained from this community.

I learn something every day from reading these forums.
__________________
My Personal Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote