View Single Post
  #1  
Old 11-08-2007, 03:01 PM
poker69's Avatar
poker69 poker69 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 106
Default New Website - Advertising Question

Hey, so I've launched a website for Poker players in my area London Ontario - population is about 350,000.
  • In my first month of my site I have had 325 unique visitors.
  • I rank 5th on google for London Ontario Poker
  • I rank 7th for Ontario Poker
  • I also get hits from variations including London Ontario Poker Tournaments, etc.
  • I am looking to improve to top 3 in both searches for google soon
I am of need of some money to get going in the business and my question is how abouts should I get London companies to advertise on my site? Should I find websites in my area that I think would like to advertise on my website and send them an e-mail? How would I go abouts with the email? And how much is a reasonable price to let them advertise with a banner on each of my pages? How about a link at the bottom?
Reply With Quote