View Single Post
  #1  
Old 11-08-2007, 02:22 PM
losercore's Avatar
losercore losercore is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Mad City USA
Posts: 1,291
Default PR2 Domain and Alance Template

Hey all,

I had Alance make a template for a PR2 site I have. It really does not make any money cause I have never done anything with it.

But this is a perfect way for new affiliates to get in cheap.

Since the site is already a PR2 and is 2 years old it has some ageging. The template Alance made is beutiful as usual.

I forgot I am not really doing anything poker related at the moment and now have a site and a template that could be used to make a great site.

I spent $200 on the template

I am looking for $350 for the template and the domain if anyone wants a great way into the business or you are looking at starting a new project.

I will show the domain to those intersted and I will show the template to those interested. THE TEMPLATE IS NOT UP ON THE SITE!!! THERE IS NO CONTENT FOR THE SITE!!! Just a template by Alance and the PR2 domain.

For those who know me, I use to sell poker books from this site. So you should know the domain from that.

otherwise PM me if interested and we can talk.

Thanks
__________________
"Doing nothing is very hard to do...you never know when you're finished. "
But while playing online poker at Full Tilt Poker I use a Full Tilt Bonus Code to get a sign up deposit bonus. Duh!


Last edited by losercore : 11-08-2007 at 04:01 PM.
Reply With Quote