View Single Post
  #5  
Old 11-08-2007, 01:14 PM
Notspot Notspot is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: UK
Posts: 258
Default

yeah, you're right the rooms themselves should be picking up the slack in this area - but on the most part they seem to pass this issue and go on about their current promotions.

Maybe if the rooms gave us email access to our players (through them and content vetted by them - so we don't actually have access to the addresses) we could follow up ourselves. I'm dreaming there though I think - could be chaos, very quickly, lol.

The thing about UK players is that they don't have any trouble depositing, you can use credit cards / debit cards easily. They also don't have any worries about it being illegal - it's everywhere, on telly, billboards, magazines.

Coming from a marketing background, I see it as a marketing issue - we need to convince them to deposit - but how?
__________________
Poker Bonus Directory | The Poker Blog
Poker Dictionary | Sit and Go Poker | Best Poker Bonus
Reply With Quote