View Single Post
  #12  
Old 11-08-2007, 05:35 AM
Notspot Notspot is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: UK
Posts: 258
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the27offsuit.com View Post
They replied to my email telling me it is a security measure and my account is under investigation . Told them thats pretty funny as i do not play there and am just an affiliate ,trying to withdraw my comissions . has this ever happened to anyone before .
It's happened to me a few times, in fact, I've had trouble at most of the rooms 'cos I log in from different countries quite often. Normally I just have to provide copies of utility bills, photo ID & bank statements and I'm unlocked again.

I'm more worried about the rooms that have never raised a query on this - the fraud at those rooms has got to be higher if they're not monitoring simple things like IP addresses. It's reassuring to know they're locking accounts if things don't add up, IMO.
__________________
Poker Bonus Directory | The Poker Blog
Poker Dictionary | Sit and Go Poker | Best Poker Bonus
Reply With Quote