View Single Post
  #13  
Old 11-08-2007, 04:37 AM
kaus kaus is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ont, Canada
Posts: 1,387
Send a message via MSN to kaus Send a message via Yahoo to kaus Send a message via Skype™ to kaus
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramchip View Post
The trouble is now that some sites on the Merge network offer rakeback so no decent player is going play without rakeback. It is very easy for players to move from one site on Merge to another and they can even keep the same username if they contact support.
Merge only started allowing rakeback recently up until than no site pn the network was to offer rakeback or even a similar promotion that could be considered rakeback...I doubt any of this has to do with that...however when they opened thier doors to other rooms some (not all) affiliates thought bouncing players is the best thing to do when really you should be looking at getting new players not moving them around from one room to the next on the same damn network. I do think there are tracking issues, I also think there are other things but for the most part how many people here play or sign up because they are offered a freeroll...I am guessing not many.

When I went after freerolls I didnt deposit....what for and when I did it sure as hell didnt last long. Once a freeroll gets old well I think it can be different, I think you would be looking at a different player than. The $50K game they offer I was interested the first month I signed up...made my required points in a week *way to easy to meet* and couldnt believe the amount of people...

Why not take that extra what almost $150K a month and do a really kick ass promo or GP?
__________________
Poker Bonus

Reply With Quote