View Single Post
  #11  
Old 11-08-2007, 04:14 AM
kaus kaus is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ont, Canada
Posts: 1,387
Send a message via MSN to kaus Send a message via Yahoo to kaus Send a message via Skype™ to kaus
Default

teh freerolls are great if thats what you are after. To much money is given away to freerolls each week with taht site that could be used to beef up some GP's . $20K a week add the $50K a month which anyone can get into just for playing at Carbon. I agree with everything you said there Nicole except the freeroll stuff. I still think that room could be great. But having to wait forever for a sng to start if it ever does start or gaining entry to a bunch of freerolls for what. Do something besides the freerolls.

Than there is lack of communication by the rooms...

I have yet to ever recieve a newsletter make that any form of communication unless initiated by myself. I just think there are soo many other things that can be done
__________________
Poker Bonus

Reply With Quote