Justin, I will return the favor and congratulate you on your current and upcoming success (which is truly imminent).
Its great to have others in this industry to be able to learn and grow with. Being 23 myself, its really special the position we are in. We have been able to learn from the best, and have used their knowledge and guidance to create something special.
If you left the poker industry completely tomorrow, I know you would find success in what ever you did. You have the mind set, and work ethic that makes anything possible.
To think, we have been here for roughly two years, and the leaps and bounds our careers and lives have taken is something to be proud of. I can speak for most of us and say without paw, we would never have these opportunities that are now so reachable.
Cheers to PAW, and cheers to all of our members that make this place so incredibly special.
__________________
Brandon Berndt
Affiliate Program Director
ChanPoker.com
ChanPoker Affiliate Program *NOW LIVE*
Skype: BrandonBerndt
Msn:
AIM: BrandonBerndt
|