800K -> 2M+ Uniques a month...now what?
Folks,
I'm in an interesting position here, where a company want's help in bringing some additional revenue from their website.
Currently, they get about 800K unique visitors a month. In their peak months (Jan-Mar) they get over 2M uniques a month. 80% of their traffic is 18-45 years old, and its a 70-30 male/female split.
It's a sports based website, dealing mostly with hockey, soccer & lacrosse.
Their traffic is 90% membership based. They're not relying on SEO for traffic.
With that said, how do you think its best to maximize poker/gaming revenue, considering I can't really do much with the content on their site.
I'm trying to talk them into a poker section with the typcial lessons, strategy articles, etc....but that might not be possible.
I'd like to come up with something not so intrusive that their site simply becomes one trying to shove gambling down their members throats, but at the same time more engaging than simply throwing up some banners.
Off the top of my head, a poker league seems like a good fit.
What would you do with 1M uniques a month, on a non poker related site?
__________________
http://www.partyforfree.net
|