Yes It Is Worth The Effort!
I know when some people start affiliate websites that the first few months can be very frustrating. I stumbled into the industry really by mistake as I set up a forum on a free host so I could get a decent rakeback for my friends and secure some prizes for an online poker league.
Perhaps I have been lucky and I have been helped because poker is booming in the UK but the last few months have been amazing.
My online communty now gets more traffic than any other UK poker forum, one of my players finished 3rd in WCOOP 1 and I had 2 of my players in the top 12 of the APAT English Poker Championships last weekend. Also my sign ups each month have vastly increased and poker account managers at last see the potential of my sites which enables me to get better deals for my players. Best of all my forum has now had over 100K posts!
I must say though that I have never worked so hard but I'm enjoying every minute of it.
I would like to thank the members of this forum that have helped me over the last year and say to those starting out who may at first struggle, to keep at it because in the end it is worth the effort.
Thanks all!
__________________
www.eatmystack.co.uk
www.stakeashark.com
Absolute Cheats!
|