View Single Post
  #1  
Old 11-07-2007, 02:48 AM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,092
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default Google Page Rank

If you have been following any of the Google Page rank discussions on the various webmaster blogs and forums over the last couple weeks, then you know all the controversy going on.

I just noticed that PAW lost pagerank tonight as well. To be honest I really don't care, I don't sell links and I doubt it will affect any traffic.

I guess what confuses me is why someone as powerful as google that relies on their webmasters for a bulk of their income (Adsense, Adwords) would want to piss off hundreds of thousands of their customers with something as trivial as a pagerank bar.

I think the majority of webmasters are starting to put the pagerank bar in the same category as the alexa bar. This is sad.
__________________
My Personal Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote