View Single Post
  #9  
Old 11-06-2007, 01:36 PM
kaus kaus is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ont, Canada
Posts: 1,376
Send a message via MSN to kaus Send a message via Yahoo to kaus Send a message via Skype™ to kaus
Default

I was going to say the same thing Kyle...fortunately for anyone whos kids are still in diapers the US suppliers for Pampers are reducing the cost ...lmao ...that is it.

So far I have recieved almost $1K in Paypal deposits over the last week with more on the way within the next week and I figure I am losing almost 15% between fees and exchange rate. Almost debating on holding pf any withdraws to see if any changes are coming. I dont usually leave money in any of these accounts for to long in case of some unforseen event ( like the accounts being frozen or whatever) always skeptic about that but withdrawing it just sucks.

A month ago we were the same as the US for buying anything in BP. Cost was almost even. Couldnt believe the difference buying from a UK affiliate. I thought $100 was a great deal for links on 3 different sites for 3 mths till I learned what i was really paying - mind you they are nice solid links and I will continue with them, I just thought I was getting a great bargain
__________________

_______________________________

Gambling Directory
Reply With Quote