View Single Post
  #7  
Old 11-06-2007, 01:07 PM
Kyle Kyle is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,033
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
You read my mind kaus.

I was going to post the very same thing myself yesterday but couldn't find the time.

On Sunday I noticed a wack of PayPal "Notification of payment received" emails coming in for a new info product I'm promoting, so at the end of the day I log into my PayPal account and see this:



U.S. Dollar: $162.10 USD
Total in CAD: $146.55 CAD


Ouch.

A couple of years ago the CAD was in the 60's per USD

For every grand US we were getting around 1350 Canadian, or more.

It's amazing how fast things can change.
Yep, and the prices in Canada are not going down to reflect our strong dollar.
__________________
Affiliate Marketing Blog
Reply With Quote