View Single Post
  #12  
Old 11-06-2007, 11:08 AM
Brandon's Avatar
Brandon Brandon is offline
Affiliate Manager - Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: California
Posts: 2,124
Send a message via AIM to Brandon Send a message via MSN to Brandon Send a message via Skype™ to Brandon
Default

I think this would be better for affiliates who have a high traffic forum, or many returning loyal visitors. I don't think you would want to send traffic to them that you could have sent to a poker room.

The conversions will be terrible, and you would be losing money on what you could have made sending that traffic somewhere else.

I think if you have return users, that you know play under your trackers already, it would be easy to suggest to them to try rummy.
__________________
Brandon Berndt
Affiliate Program Director
ChanPoker.com
ChanPoker Affiliate Program *NOW LIVE*
Skype: BrandonBerndt
Msn:
AIM: BrandonBerndt
Reply With Quote