View Single Post
  #7  
Old 11-06-2007, 09:20 AM
Graham's Avatar
Graham Graham is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 887
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by poker69 View Post
Hey I was wondering who this event is open to exactly? Do smaller affilaites that own just like one site and beginner affilaites ever attend?

Or is it all people who do it as their full time jobs? I wouldnt be able to go this time around but it looks like great fun and was hoping to do it in the future, although I am just a beginner affilaite. Just wondering if its normal?
Anyone can go. If you are serious about doing this stuff and want to make more money doing it, then it is definitely worth checking out. I am not sure you will get a huge ROI, but if nothing else it will motivate you to work harder.
__________________
*** Advertising Offer: Let Me Review Your Sites ***

Free Poker Money - Poker Babes - Poker Videos - Poker News - Poker Affiliate Tips

"Good things come to those who wait, but only the things left over by those who hustle."
- President Abraham Lincoln
Reply With Quote