 11-06-2007, 09:05 AM
|
|
Senior Member
|
|
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 140
|
|
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDonk
Here's how I did it - I asked first. So, I wouldn't say I'm 'getting away with' anything. I asked, they said 'go for it'. Not only that, but I got a nice compliment from Brandon today. Chan Poker is smart. They realize they will always get top ranking for the best keywords. A site like this should in theory convert better than a site that has 20 poker rooms to choose from. So, would you rather have a site that carries 20 poker rooms ranked #2,3,4,5,6,7 etc., or have sites that will keep your targeted keywords targeted? It makes all the sense in the world for them to allow this, I'm surprised that Chan is one of the few that realize this. Props to Brandon!
TheDonk
|
Your site looks fine , I like it. Sites like this are great ideas so long as you can get the PR's to go along with you.
__________________
Poker Master
Leaderboard Manager
|