View Single Post
  #5  
Old 11-05-2007, 07:00 PM
TheDonk TheDonk is offline
Rebel Freedom Fighter
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 172
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cogger View Post
I am not trying to knock your program but I am curious how affiliates like yourself get away with including the name of any poker room within their domain name. Trademark issues and such. If it is ok than excuse me for asking.
Here's how I did it - I asked first. So, I wouldn't say I'm 'getting away with' anything. I asked, they said 'go for it'. Not only that, but I got a nice compliment from Brandon today. Chan Poker is smart. They realize they will always get top ranking for the best keywords. A site like this should in theory convert better than a site that has 20 poker rooms to choose from. So, would you rather have a site that carries 20 poker rooms ranked #2,3,4,5,6,7 etc., or have sites that will keep your targeted keywords targeted? It makes all the sense in the world for them to allow this, I'm surprised that Chan is one of the few that realize this. Props to Brandon!

TheDonk
__________________
Complete Chan Poker Review and Bonus Information

Last edited by TheDonk : 11-05-2007 at 07:32 PM.
Reply With Quote