View Single Post
  #2  
Old 11-05-2007, 05:45 PM
kaus kaus is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ont, Canada
Posts: 1,374
Send a message via MSN to kaus Send a message via Yahoo to kaus Send a message via Skype™ to kaus
Default

Very nice Donk! I like the extra stuff at the side like the hats and hoody. As far as things I found the blue on black text alright till I scrolled down to read more. Once there was only text it became difficult to concentrate on.

I would also stick some htags on the page and some alt tags in your images. Not sure if this would help or not but I wouldnt put the bonus amount in your title tag. Split up your first keyword to go Chan Poker Bonus | Chan poker Review or something. The bonus can go in your description. I would keep your title tag to actual words that you want used for the page

Very nice though!
__________________

_______________________________

Gambling Directory

Last edited by kaus : 11-05-2007 at 06:16 PM. Reason: added more
Reply With Quote