View Single Post
  #1  
Old 11-05-2007, 05:35 PM
TheDonk TheDonk is online now
Rebel Freedom Fighter
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 172
Default Please Review My Newest Site

Okay, so I stopped working on my 'big' site for a few days to build this one. It's ChanPoker-Bonus.com. I bought the domain, and built the site from scratch including all of the graphics and content in the last 5 nights. It's just a small site, 6 pages, but I'd love to hear some feedback.

1/ What do you think of the overall look?

2/ I could also use the help from any SEO guru's out there that might have some advice for me. Anything good that I'm missing?

3/ Another thing I'm wondering about - I've made all of the 'Play Now' rollovers go to direct download. My thinking here is that if I've done my job well, players that push that button should be ready to download. The other thought was that although I may lose a few players that are afraid to download without going to Chan Poker, I'm thinking I may gain more from players who go ahead and download that may not have from the ChanPoker.com website. Any thoughts here would be appreciated.

TheDonk
__________________
Complete Chan Poker Review and Bonus Information
Reply With Quote