View Single Post
  #7  
Old 11-04-2007, 10:56 PM
corpfan1's Avatar
corpfan1 corpfan1 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,315
Default

I have referred over 100 sub affiliates to UB over the past year and was making a nice chunk every month from these subs.

Since they moved to Chipleader, they DO NOT HAVE SUB-AFFILIATE REFERRAL STATS at all!

They have been saying for 60 days now that they are working on it...and I believe there is probably some dude or dudette in a dark room reading magazines working on it for like 1 hour a day...but this is ridiculous.

I really wonder if I will get the $ from this revenue for September and October?
__________________
Online Poker Bonuses ----- Free Online Poker Bankroll ----- Online Poker Promotions ----- Titan Poker Bonus Code

Titan Poker Bonus Code ----- Full Tilt Poker Promo Code ----- Online Poker Bonus Codes ----- Free Poker Bankroll
Reply With Quote