Quote:
| How much will you be selling this e-book for? |
You'll have to wait for Jeremy's answer to that one. It may turn out to be free but you can be sure that the information contained inside will be worth much more than the asking price if there is one.
I personally spend thousands of dollars per year on internet marketing educational products. They're tax deductible
If I learn just one new thing from a $47 marketing book I bought on ClickBank I consider it money very well-spent by saving me countless hours of searching the net looking for a possible free alternative.
Expert knowledge is power.... and your time? ....... irreplaceable.
Quote:
It sounds really good so far - I know I would learn something from it. But, when I think of "101" I think of a very basic, freshman level college course.
So, when you say it will be "the most advanced poker affiliate publication ever written", it's kind of confusing to me.If I were to see it for sale, just looking at the title, I would think it was strictly for beginners and only goes over basic information. Of course, if I looked into it further, like the chapters, I might want to pick it up. |
The original plan was to create a series of Ebooks from beginner to advanced. Thanks for your enlightening input chane.
This project is in motion and completely fluid as to what is will finally become.
That's why I'm asking for your comments and suggestions.
Anything is possible.
Quote:
1/ Negotiation strategies. How to negotiate with the poker rooms to get the most out of the program.
My main thought here is....after I've been promoting them and doing well. How do you go about negotiating with a room that knows damn well you don't want to stop promoting them? |
Great question.... Jeremy and I will do our best to explain what negotiating techniques have worked best from our experience working with affiliate managers in the past.
Thanks Donk.
Quote:
| I'd like to see a section on web sites. Now days there is: Standard Html sites, Wordpress sites, Various cms sites, flash sites, and the list goes on.. What site is best for what we want to do? Are market is so saturated we need every advantage we can get seo wise.. |
Another great question.... I don't know how we could define "best for what we want to do" because all of those website building tactics could be profitable depending on the individual.
Personally I'm a HTML mini-site, tightly themed to one profitable keyword or phrase, type of webmaster.
I'm picking the low hanging fruit and you don't even know that I'm there.
That's what works for me personally, that's my style.
High profile blogging with Wordpress rocks for others, like Jeremy says:
"There's a million ways to make a million dollars"
Thanks for your input Holyman we'll be sure to address these important issues and examine all sides in:
Chapter 4 – Traits of a successful poker affiliate website
Please feel free to add your ideas, suggestions or comments to this thread.
Thanks everyone.