View Single Post
  #38  
Old Yesterday, 06:45 AM
kaus kaus is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ont, Canada
Posts: 1,353
Send a message via MSN to kaus Send a message via Yahoo to kaus Send a message via Skype™ to kaus
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewPokerGirl View Post
Lets keep in mind that a total scumbag/scammer wouldn't be paying anyone back....he would have just disappeared. Sizzz has paid some people back. .
Not giving you trouble or anything Nicole and I dont know how many people he has paid and who he hasnt but as far as myself the only reason he did it was because I placed a chargeback on Paypal for non receipt.

In turn Paypal froze his account, he questioned me on why I would do that and was upset that his account was frozen. Other than that i honestly dont think he would have. There was never an effort in with me what so ever...not till Paypal was involved.
__________________
Selling VBSEO License and VBulletin License - PM for details
_______________________________

Gambling Directory
Reply With Quote