View Single Post
  #2  
Old 11-04-2007, 01:58 AM
chane's Avatar
chane chane is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 45
Send a message via AIM to chane Send a message via Yahoo to chane
Default

First of all, I think this is an excellent idea!

How much will you be selling this e-book for?

It sounds really good so far - I know I would learn something from it. But, when I think of "101" I think of a very basic, freshman level college course.

So, when you say it will be "the most advanced poker affiliate publication ever written", it's kind of confusing to me.If I were to see it for sale, just looking at the title, I would think it was strictly for beginners and only goes over basic information. Of course, if I looked into it further, like the chapters, I might want to pick it up.

Maybe you could make it into two volumes...one for beginners (the basic stuff that more advanced affiliates could skip over and then an advanced volume (for people like me who think we're advanced.)

Basically, what I'm saying is, I would suggest changing the title unless you are strictly targeting newbies and further, I would suggest maybe even making it in to two books or volumes instead of one.

As far as your questions...I would love to discover exactly how you did it...in detail. I want to feel like you told me your best secrets...like you spilled the beans. I would like to see examples. I would like to see specific tools and methods that you use and I would want most of those methods and tools to be free. I hate buying a book that tries to sell me other shit.

Now, since I tried to help...please PM me when you are ready send me a FREE copy - I can't wait to read it! Thanks!
__________________
Poker Forum | Poker Bonus | Poker Trivia
Reply With Quote