View Single Post
  #1  
Old 11-03-2007, 11:24 PM
chane's Avatar
chane chane is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 45
Send a message via AIM to chane Send a message via Yahoo to chane
Angry Burnt By ChipLeader.com

I just want my fellow affiliates to know that after years of promoting Absolute Poker I have been burnt pretty badly by their new affiliate program after the merge with Ultimate Bet.

I will no longer be promoting either UB or AP. I hate having to do this - it will take me hours to take down all of their links, and AP used to be my #1 program, but they are refusing to pay me the money they owe me.

I've sent about 20 emails back and forth with the Danielle and Manny at ChipLeader.com. They both recognized the mistakes their company has made but, refuse to pay me about $2,500 that they owe me from UB links not tracking properly.

They will lose a lot more than that by screwing me over. I will not be sending them any traffic anymore and I will let everyone know how shady they have become.

Here is there typical response after asking them how we can rectify this situation and whether or not I will be reimbursed for the money I have lost:

Quote:
Thanks for your email and I apologize up and down for the service you have experienced, this will be taken care of. I can assure you 100% this is not a traditional experience with Chipleader.

My name is Danielle and I am one of the affiliate managers for Chipleader. Manny is a support rep for the team, and usually does a fine job.

I would really like for you to continue to promote UB and I will make sure that going forward this will be a very optimal experience. Let’s start fresh, I want to make sure you can log into your account at: https://affiliates.ultimatebet.com/login/index.php with the following login data:
So, they apologize...because they know very well that I have been screwed very badly...but, they continue to avoid my question about how I can be compensated.

I have talked to several people there and they answer all my questions except how they are going to correct the problem. It's like they want me to just forget about the $2,500 they owe me and just start over...from here on out everything will be ok. Can you believe this shit?

I recommend that anyone doing business with them take a serious look at promoting someone else. After years of promoting them, this is how they treat their affiliates.

As poker affiliates, we need to stick together and fight against shit like this. We need to let each other know about shady affiliate programs.

Also, if anyone at PAW can help me with this situation, I would be very grateful. Some of you have the power to not let them do this to a small fish like me. Thanks!
__________________
Poker Forum | Poker Bonus | Poker Trivia
Reply With Quote