Thread: Hostgator down
View Single Post
  #1  
Old 11-03-2007, 09:35 PM
LadyHoldem's Avatar
LadyHoldem LadyHoldem is offline
Mouthy American Girl
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 322
Send a message via MSN to LadyHoldem Send a message via Yahoo to LadyHoldem Send a message via Skype™ to LadyHoldem
Default Hostgator down

Looks like hostgator .. or part of hostgator is down for the first time i can remember since they've had my sites, I'm caller number 14, I'm usually caller #1, so I'll assume I'm not the only one affected :P

Oddly, I do have cpanel access.. so can't all be down..
__________________
I'm a WAHM (work at Home Mom), I primarily write gambling content like poker reviews, and gambling news, as of right now I'm writing about the WSOPE. You could say I'm a gambling Affiliate Webmaster I review poker portals, and I am against the US Gambling ban!
Reply With Quote