View Single Post
  #46  
Old 11-03-2007, 01:59 PM
PokerProp PokerProp is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 664
Default

Sizz, You asked me for $10 at FTP said you would pay me back in an hour. Sounded strange but I just sent it to you before all this came through then 2 days later you came back with an excuse and asked for $50 more which I obviously said no.
Its just $10 so I don't care all that much but man that shit is pretty damn low when you've taken in all this $ and now are left begging for small amounts to play some poker.

Sorry but I don't believe your story about owing someone big $. If it is true you might have more of a problem then one telling that lie has. I've been around sports betting my whole life and have seen more problem gamblers than just about anyone living outside of Vegas does. Your story about the owing someone big $ and needing to pay them off is "the dog ate my homework" equivalent of problem gamblers made up stories.

A lot of very smart, charismatic, talented individuals individuals end up developing gambling problems. You need to just admit it to yourself buddy and then get control. You can find away to get the same effects without being at risk or ending up in the situations you are. You have a lot of talents, admit your problem then do the right thing and get out of the mess - your fully capable of doing so no matter how bad it seems now.
__________________
80% WPX Rakeback - Use Bonus Code WPX80
  • Add your listing for free to our Poker Directory
  • Get up to 165% Rakeback as a poker prop player
Reply With Quote