View Single Post
  #31  
Old 11-03-2007, 10:25 AM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is online now
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,068
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

I don't mind banning him if that's what the group wants. But I also think that isn't going to help people get their money back. If anything, like someone said above, it might just make it easier for him to walk away from his debt.

Personally I would never do business with Sizz, and I wouldn't advise anyone else to either. Clearly Sizz has some life issues going on right now, maybe a gambling problem. I just don't understand how you can owe so many people so much money in this industry.

Likewise there is no excuse for copied (stolen) content on your site. At the end of the day it's your site and your responsibility to make sure the content is legitimate.

Sizz, whether it's stolen content or owing everybody money, it's one story after another with you.
__________________
My Personal Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote