View Single Post
  #2  
Old 11-03-2007, 12:51 AM
kaus kaus is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ont, Canada
Posts: 1,353
Send a message via MSN to kaus Send a message via Yahoo to kaus Send a message via Skype™ to kaus
Default

For me almost everything has been positive advice which everyone knows but I will say it again .... I am grateful for.

I did go to one of the webmaster forums and started reading posts. This was after joining PAW. Anyway it was how to get your site ranking in the serps's and the mod of that forum told the guy to go and spam as many forums as he could. I have been trying to find the link to that one. Needless to say reading that you KNOW you are in the wrong place.

I have been given little tips here and there nothing major but they dont sound right. if it doesnt jive the right way than it probably isnt something I should be doing.

I stay away from most of those forums now. Its really awful when someone who is actually doing a paid service for a client is asking for advice on htags and what they are or when someone dishes out info to everyone else who is supposed to be some kind of authority figure and "I" know they are wrong. to much confusion in those rooms....so I stick with PAW and members blogs
__________________
Selling VBSEO License and VBulletin License - PM for details
_______________________________

Gambling Directory
Reply With Quote