Sizz.... I was under the impression that you were selling advertising to poker rooms which is why the sale of your site did not go through because you were able to make a quick buck. I am sorry but everytime something comes up with you, your always running with your damn foot in your mouth making one lame excuse after another.
There was more than one copied article so how you could run it through copyscape and miss it bewilders me. I ran them through and using a free copyscape I have 10 attempts. I found 5 duplicates mostly from teh planet poker one. Poker banks work was nicely rewritten to avoid the copyscape but when the articles start using teh same grammer that he always uses in the exact word count well.....
Tell me again you wont do business with me cause I am a bad person....you sir are a cheat nothing more nothing less.
__________________
Selling VBSEO License and VBulletin License - PM for details
_______________________________
Gambling Directory
|