View Single Post
  #13  
Old 11-02-2007, 11:18 PM
Brandon's Avatar
Brandon Brandon is online now
Affiliate Manager - Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: California
Posts: 2,114
Send a message via AIM to Brandon Send a message via MSN to Brandon Send a message via Skype™ to Brandon
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PFO View Post
After reading this article below it says that plasmas have a better picture quality and overall it is pretty much a toss up between the two. If you are using it with a computer, then definetly LCD.

http://www.plasmatvbuyingguide.com/p...ma-vs-lcd.html

Why do u say it is not even close Brandon? I am curious because I have a plasma now and am planning to upgrade to a larger plasma or LCD soon.
I have had both, and the LCD is much better IMO. Its much more vibrant, and great from all angles. Not to mention its much better for sports which is primarily what I watch.
__________________
Brandon Berndt
Affiliate Program Director
ChanPoker.com
ChanPoker Affiliate Program *NOW LIVE*
Skype: BrandonBerndt
Msn:
AIM: BrandonBerndt
Reply With Quote