Well I looked over their site and came to the following conclusions... Their commission structure is VERY low. I could see it maybe being good for a new affiliate, but even then, the deals seem lower than those offered by most of the rooms. This whole repeat CPA seems to only work if the user downloads their software, then uses it to find other sites instead of a regular search engine. Why would a user want to install this piece of software on their computer? I know personally that I try and install as little stuff as possible. I think basically what this thing does is causes you to get a low CPA if your player isn't annoyed that you want them to now download 2 pieces of software instead of one. If I were the player, I'd just click the back button if I landed on an affiliate site with this thing.
__________________
*** Advertising Offer: Let Me Review Your Sites ***
Free Poker Money - Poker Babes - Poker Videos - Poker News
"Good things come to those who wait, but only the things left over by those who hustle."
- President Abraham Lincoln
|