View Single Post
  #16  
Old 11-02-2007, 05:34 AM
indieangler indieangler is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Fayetteville, AR
Posts: 485
Send a message via AIM to indieangler Send a message via MSN to indieangler
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PartyForFree View Post
Warren Buffet isn't even close to the most successful investor in history.

Aside from affiliate work, my 9-5 job (where I'm lucky if I put in 4 hours a day...lol), I day trade. I hold some stocks, but mostly I like to flip them.

Most recently, I bought NOT (TSX Venture Exchange) a few months ago at $0.43. Sold it a last week for $6.96

I'm currently holding ACT (TSX Venture Exchange). It's trading at $0.44. It'll hit $1 by year end.
Hahaha, wtf. It sounds like PartyForFree is claiming that he's up there on the list of most successful investors in history.
__________________
Blackjack Strategy
Reply With Quote