The main core of the programming updates are now complete. I purchased this site on 10th October this year and intend to make it one the the biggest UK poker communities just like my main site xxwww.eatmystack.co.ukxx.
Below are the stats for last month but please note the days with low page views are days when the forum has been closed due to software updates.
So as you can see from the above stats this site had over 100K page views last month and should easily double that this month.
The site is heavily advertised on xxxwww.eatmystack.co.ukxxx and this is where most of the traffic has come from although we are stating to pick up traffic from Google.
The site is also attracting quality UK players which have the respect ot the members who are willing to stake them.
Advertising
I'm looking to sell banner space and text links on the left hand side of the homepage. This will run until 01 Jan 08. I will not sell advertising space beyond this period as I believe the traffic will vastly increase during this time and next year rates will be much higher.
I would prefer sites that have a decent amount of poker strategy content on their site rather than bonus or rakeback sites.
With FTOPs starting in a week and the European online events at Ipoker starting later this month I'm positive the traffic will greatly increase.
125 x 125 Homepage Banners $75 (will be displayed until 01-08-08)
Homepage Text Links $50 (will be displayed until 01-08-08)
PM for payment details.