View Single Post
  #10  
Old 11-01-2007, 04:53 PM
PFO PFO is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 123
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
LCD and its not even close.

Better quality, lasts longer, and if you are using it for xbox, no worries of burning the images into the screen.

LCD 1080, I prefer samsung, or sharp aquos.

www.dealsucker.com has a one item a day deal on tv's scroll down to find. They are refurbished, but you can get a warranty so no issues. Incredible savings.
After reading this article below it says that plasmas have a better picture quality and overall it is pretty much a toss up between the two. If you are using it with a computer, then definetly LCD.

http://www.plasmatvbuyingguide.com/p...ma-vs-lcd.html

Why do u say it is not even close Brandon? I am curious because I have a plasma now and am planning to upgrade to a larger plasma or LCD soon.
__________________
Find information on Carbon Poker Freerolls and BoDog Freerolls at the highest ranking freeroll site.
Reply With Quote