View Single Post
  #6  
Old 11-01-2007, 02:07 PM
AceHigh Pino's Avatar
AceHigh Pino AceHigh Pino is offline
The Constant Learner
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 454
Send a message via AIM to AceHigh Pino Send a message via MSN to AceHigh Pino Send a message via Yahoo to AceHigh Pino
Default

Does his company, Berkshire Hathaway, still trade for $100k a share?

The guy is definitely a financial guru, and I think I read recently that he's pledged to give away 85% of his fortune ($30+ Billion) to 5 charitable foundations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy View Post
There is some fascinating reading about Warren Buffett available online. He's one of the 2 or 3 richest men in the world, largely because of his stock investment methodology. I read every book published about him before buying my 1st stock.

I figure if I want to make money in the stock market, who better to imitate than the most successful stock market investor in history?
__________________
| AZGambler.com | Arizona's #1 Gambling Authority| "Under Construction"

--Click here for advertising on one of the Net's RISING Poker Blogs/Forums --
Reply With Quote