Quote:
Originally Posted by SmackDog
Nice work corpfan1. I almost got into the stock market last year when I read an article about a company named CROCS. The stock was selling at $71 per share and I thought oh it can't go any higher and I didn't have a lot of cash to put into it at the time.
Well, since that time the stock rose to over $90 per share. It then split, and since the split it has gained an other $35 in share price.
So even if I would have bought just 1 share of the stock for $71 I would be almost $100 ahead at this point. Damn I'm dumb.
good work though!
|
i own a lot of crocs , been buying and selling on the ups and downs . Made a lot off of them , till yesterday , it tanked from a high of 74 to 49 . I lost a lot but in the lng run still made a nice amount off of it . If your still interested in crocs nows the time to buy again as it is at a low .
__________________
Poker Players see what Poker Rooms Allow USA Players , Find out How To Qualify For The 2008 Wsop And Get Your Pokerstars Bonus .Not From The USA Then Get The Top PartyPoker Bonuscode , Or If Your A Casino Player From The U.S. Find Out What Casinos Accept US Players , Affiliates See Our Casino And Affiliate Programs ......
|