View Single Post
  #3  
Old 11-01-2007, 12:54 PM
SmackDog SmackDog is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 523
Default

Nice work corpfan1. I almost got into the stock market last year when I read an article about a company named CROCS. The stock was selling at $71 per share and I thought oh it can't go any higher and I didn't have a lot of cash to put into it at the time.

Well, since that time the stock rose to over $90 per share. It then split, and since the split it has gained an other $35 in share price.

So even if I would have bought just 1 share of the stock for $71 I would be almost $100 ahead at this point. Damn I'm dumb.

good work though!
__________________
Poker RakeBack Offers - Stop throwing your money in the muck and start earning your rake back!

Online Poker Leagues | Poker Satellite Tournaments | iPhone Mobile Mob
Reply With Quote