View Single Post
  #30  
Old Yesterday, 08:39 AM
Kef272 Kef272 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 26
Default

You guys who got yours are lucky. It's Nov 1st and here's the email I received About my September earnings:

--

Dear Affiliate,

The Pokerstars withdrawal has been extremely popular this month, and
all the balance has been withdrawn for this month.

As there is insufficient funds to transfer this through at this point
of time, we would suggest requesting for a Full Tilt or Party Poker
transfer, or we will be able to transfer through to your Pokerstars account
in a week or so.

Please reply with your preference. Apologies for the inconvenience
caused,

Regards,

the Poker Affiliate World team
----------

I guess in the future I will not be using Stars transfer,
because they run out of money. Looking forward to this new
"dedicated payment processor" for future payments.

Reply With Quote