View Single Post
  #8  
Old Yesterday, 08:27 AM
Graham's Avatar
Graham Graham is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 842
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakefreeze View Post
This is one of our affiliates doing this. Please send me his email address (or name or signup code) to my personal email address and I will have at him. adam(at)bigpoker.ca.

I'm not entirely sure why you felt this was worth a post here. Yes, hes breaking Craigslist rules and we certainly don't condone that but why did this get under your skin?

BTW, great site and I have been a lurker for years. We actually had you on our radio show during the bunny era. Amazing where you have taken this site.

Regards,

Adam

Rakefreeze.com
Nice response Most people would deny or get annoyed, but I think you handled this very well. Welcome to the site.
__________________
*** Advertising Offer: Let Me Review Your Sites ***

Free Poker Money - Poker Babes - Poker Videos - Poker News

"Good things come to those who wait, but only the things left over by those who hustle."
- President Abraham Lincoln
Reply With Quote