View Single Post
  #10  
Old Yesterday, 05:40 AM
LadyHoldem's Avatar
LadyHoldem LadyHoldem is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 224
Default

It's awfully handy just in day to day communication too really. I send my partner at least 10 stumbles a day .. Look at this, Have someone cover this topic.. fix this.. and so on

Be careful with that adult option though, When I first started stumbling, to be responsible I did mark my sites as Adult ... gambling = adult right? ... well errr no. Because if you mark it adult, it will come up in google with the word PORN next to it :O
__________________
I'm a WAHM (work at Home Mom), I primarily write gambling content like poker reviews, and gambling news, as of right now I'm writing about the WSOPE. You could say I'm a gambling Affiliate Webmaster I review poker portals, and I am against the US Gambling ban!
Reply With Quote