Thread
:
Warning : 3 days to change ub links
View Single Post
#
7
Yesterday, 09:01 PM
CasinoMack
Members
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 374
Amazing support!
From me to UB:
I'm trying hard to understand the latest email asking everyone to
change their links.
Mine looks like this:
http://www.ultimatebet.com/
?ubAffilID=XXX
This link won't track anymore?
Are you flushing all old campaigns and making people start new? I
don't get it. My current links look exactly like the link you are
asking people to use in the newsletter.
If there is any change to the system, the newsletter does a poor job
of explaining why I need to change links to ones that look exactly
like what I have now. Very confusing.
-------------------------
From UB:
Dear Me,
Please use the following UB Text link:
YOUR CUSTOME TEXT HERE
Please note that the letters “ XXXX” represent the affiliates campaign id that will link exclusively the text link to the campaign, simply substitute them with the appropriate Campaign Id. You may most of the time create a single campaign Id and link it to the text link, this will facilitate the work in regards to tracking and reporting. Affiliates may simply pull campaign performance reports and they will tell them how good or bad their text links are doing.
Please be aware that you may substitute the words “ YOUR CUSTOME TEXT HERE” with any word or sentence of your preference. This text link feature on the new UB back end, its currently not available for our affiliates.
If you just want a direct link for tracking simply use the following:
http://www.ultimatebet.com/
?ubAffilID=XXXXX
-------
I don't even know if my email was read. The link situation must refer to the income access links.
__________________
Poker Bonus Codes
CasinoMack
View Public Profile
Send a private message to CasinoMack
Find all posts by CasinoMack