View Single Post
  #2  
Old 10-31-2007, 01:19 PM
corpfan1's Avatar
corpfan1 corpfan1 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,310
Default

Same boat.

Although I THINK I have decided to do my own taxes. Then you can do things on your own time and play with numbers. you learn more that way.

I just saved ALL my receipts so far and recorded income from each site on an excel spreadsheet.

I plan to organize all my receipts (business related and in categories) soon.

Then work slowly on taxes in Jan or Feb.

My question is does anyone have a SOLID list of write-offs or can we just start a list here?
__________________
Online Poker Bonuses ----- Free Online Poker Bankroll ----- Online Poker Promotions ----- Titan Poker Bonus Code

Titan Poker Bonus Code ----- Full Tilt Poker Promo Code ----- Online Poker Bonus Codes ----- Free Poker Bankroll
Reply With Quote