View Single Post
  #13  
Old 10-31-2007, 01:01 PM
Beanie Beanie is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 419
Send a message via AIM to Beanie Send a message via MSN to Beanie
Default

I wonder how much money Barry would wager on this at even odds?

I honestly can't think of a number I wouldn't wager against the 6 month figure. But I would probably stop at 20k.

I think there is momentum for a Congress vote but no way does Bush sign something legalizing gambling.

I sort of differ from you Randy. I think it is unknown and anything unknown is inherently bad IMO. I am not saying you aren't right I am just saying no one knows.

I also think the current poker rooms will be able to compete. There are many things to this, maybe a will detail them in a future blog. I do think lobbying every state would be cumbersome and that is one reason I don't see the big boys joining the fight.
__________________
http://www.alwaysbluff.com/blog/
Reply With Quote