Thread: php and HTML
View Single Post
  #1  
Old 10-31-2007, 11:01 AM
kaus kaus is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ont, Canada
Posts: 1,338
Send a message via MSN to kaus Send a message via Yahoo to kaus Send a message via Skype™ to kaus
Default php and HTML

I am working on another project that right now uses php scripts and stuff that for starters I dont really know , and second I find the code to be really unorganised as far as what I want to do with the site.

Its a directory but I dont want to use these directory programs to run it. I think I would much rather have plain HTML and do it myself, but obviously thses submission tools are the problem. I am going to be reviewing each site that is submitted anyway so is there something else I can use to have them submit thier info, and than I will edit it accordingly.

Just looking for other options before I go for a new template.

Thanks
__________________
Selling VBSEO License and VBulletin License - PM for details
_______________________________

Gambling Directory
Reply With Quote